CANADA CARE MEDICAL RETURN POLICY
Terms and Conditions and Return Policy
Standard credit terms are due upon receipt or on approved credit. Canada Care Medical, a National Seating & Mobility company holds shipments on delinquent accounts until payment or other arrangements are made. A $50.00 service charge will apply to all cheques returned NSF.
- Final Sale Items are not eligible for return. These include Clearance Items, Special Orders, Custom Orders, Wound Care, Catheters, Ostomy, Single Use Medical Supplies, Personal Protective Equipment and Shipping Fees. Exchange may be possible in accordance with manufacturers’ fit guarantees, if applicable.
- Assistive products designed for skin contact are eligible for return or exchange, only if unused and sealed in their original packaging. These include Breast Pumps, Blood Pressure Monitors, TENS units, Hospital Beds, Mattresses, Pillows, Lift Chairs, Incontinence Products, Supports, Braces, Bathroom Safety Products, Mobility Aids, and Compression.
- Eligible items may be returned within 14 days of purchase and will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Must include all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box and all other items originally included with the product.
- All orders will be checked upon receipt. If there is a problem with your return, or you fail to acknowledge the above terms and conditions, a member of our customer service team will contact you.
- If you receive a damaged or faulty item, if reported within 14 days, we will organize a replacement or a refund.
Deposit required custom or non-Inventory Sales
1. All retail custom orders and or non-stocked items require full payment prior to being ordered.
2. All accessibility that is not 3rd party funded will require a 50% deposit prior to being ordered. Full payment is required upon installation.
All products come with a manufacturer’s warranty.