BATHROOM EQUIPMENT INSTALLATIONS & REPAIRS
Canada Care Medical is always available to help you with installations or the replacement of bathroom safety products.
If you find that your existing equipment is defective in some way, please call us right away. When it comes to this room in a house, we prefer to replace your product, instead of repairing it. We believe it is important to be extra careful in the bathroom and we put a lot of emphasis on safety.
HOW IT WORKS
- We install or service whatever makes or brands we sell. If you already have a product purchased elsewhere that requires repairs; we will service it, providing it is a make or brand we carry.
- We aim for same day, or next-day service should there be an issue.
- We have a team of five road technicians and two in-store technicians at your service.
- Our experienced, professional technicians cumulate over 70 years of experience specific to the field and they invest in regular, product-related technical workshops.
- Our road technicians use vans that are equipped for emergency road service and attend various client needs during business hours. Please make an appointment.
- Emergency repairs can be done in your home, while some other types of repairs require in-store equipment or the ordering of parts.
- We repair your equipment with your safety in mind and will propose a repair strategy in one or several steps if needed, following diagnostic.
- Charges are competitive across the board, from labour rates to service calls, installation costs where applicable and part pricing.
OTHER BATHROOM SAFETY PRODUCTS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
- The following links will take you to some of our available Bathroom Safety products to supplement the safety proofing of your bathroom.
- If you are looking for a specific type of bathroom safety item that is not yet listed on our website, or you are not sure if we repair the brand you use, please call us to verify stock, service or order availability at (613) 234-1222 and ask for the order desk.