THE DRIVE STAND ASSIST PATIENT LIFT
Easy-to-Use and to Charge.
The Drive Stand Assist provides stable assistance in standing, transferring and toileting.
Request a Free Quote
An extra-wide, nonskid foot plate forms a stable base for foot positioning and a soft, padded adjustable leg support includes a support strap to secure legs. The lift includes four convenient sling attachment points that enable the lift to accommodate a variety of stand-up sling designs. Consult the above manufacturer PDF, call us for more information or come in to see this model.
- 24 V DV motor provides power and reliability.
- 4 cm (4.5") under bed clearance provides access under most long-term care beds.
- Audible tone when battery power is below 50%.
- Audible tone when charge is complete.
- Battery charge meter indicates the battery power status while in use.
- Battery has a charge and low-charge indicator.
- Extra-wide, nonskid foot plate provides a stable base for foot positioning.
- Fast charging, rechargeable battery is removable to eliminate lift downtime.
- Four sling attachment points enable the lift to accommodate a variety of stand-up sling designs.
- Motor has an emergency stop button and manual lowering feature.
- Soft, padded adjustable leg support - includes a support strap to secure legs to the support.
- No further accessories are available for this product.