MISSION & VISION
Our mission is to provide high quality, competitively priced health care products and services that meet customer needs and exceed their expectations. We help achieve optimum clinical outcomes in the most cost-effective manner for our clients.
We pursue our mission responsibly with careful consideration of the impact of our activities on the safety and well-being of the community.
By achieving our mission, we benefit the customers and families we serve, the health-care providers we work with, our employees, the community, and our shareholders.
To be a leading Canadian providers of health care products and services by:
- Creating a sense of comfort, dependability and security for our clients.
- Providing confidence and peace of mind for our referring health care professionals
through delivery of the highest quality products and services.
- Packaging our delivery of products and services in such a way as to support the financial
goals of stakeholders without compromising quality and safety.
- We are committed to the provision of quality services and to proactively address the
legal and ethical issues of complex care in the home or alternate setting.
- We are responsible to act in accordance with high ethical and moral standards and
deliver high-quality health care services and products to Canadians.
- We are committed to constantly evolving as a service organization, by finding new ways
to improve service outcomes, contributing to client convenience and comfort, reducing
the cost of care and developing effective programs.
- We work in partnership with case managers, clients, physicians, home-care programs,
direct service providers, health systems and hospitals.
- We achieve our goals by helping all clients and stakeholders achieve their goals.
See the Canada Care Medical Group page for more information.