Canada Care Medical is happy to help you should you require a power or manual wheelchair repair.
Some of the typical issues we address are: flat tires, foot rest issues or adjustments, back rest adjustments, battery charger testing in the case of a power wheelchair and caster bearing replacement.
HOW IT WORKS
- We install or service whatever makes or brands we sell. If you already have a wheelchair, purchased elsewhere that requires repairs; we will repair it, providing it is a make or brand we carry.
- We aim for same day, or next-day service on repairs. Please call to schedule an appointment.
- We have a team of five road technicians and two in-store technicians at your service.
- Our experienced, professional technicians cumulate over 70 years of experience specific to the field and they invest in regular, product-related technical workshops.
- Our road technicians use vans that are equipped for emergency road service and attend various client needs during business hours.
- Charges are competitive across the board, from labour rates to service calls, installation costs where applicable and part pricing.
- We repair your equipment with your safety in mind and will propose a repair strategy in one or several steps if needed, following diagnostic.
- Please call (613) 234-1222 and ask for the Service Department.
- The following link will take you to the Wheelchair Section under the Mobility Products tab of our website.
- We carry many more wheelchair types than presently featured on our website, so please come in to see them and to try some of our models. The Mobility Department staff is knowledgeable and follows regular training to better help you make the right product choice for your situation.