Walkers are particularly straight forward to repair and Canada Care Medical is happy to help you, either in-home or in-store, so you can quickly get back to your daily activities.
Here are some of the typical issues we address: brake adjustments, back strap replacements, hand grip replacements, wheel bearing replacement and tire rotation.
HOW IT WORKS
- We install or service whatever makes or brands we sell. If you already have a walker purchased elsewhere that requires repairs; we will service it, providing it is a make or brand we carry.
- We aim for same day, or next-day service on repairs. Please call to schedule an appointment.
- We have a team of five road technicians and two in-store technicians at your service.
- Our experienced, professional technicians cumulate over 70 years of experience specific to the field and they invest in regular, product-related technical workshops.
- Our road technicians use vans that are equipped for emergency road service and attend various client needs during business hours.
- Charges are competitive across the board, from labour rates to service calls, installation costs where applicable and part pricing.
We repair your equipment with your safety in mind and will propose a repair strategy in one or several steps if needed, following diagnostic. Please call at (613) 234-1222 and ask for the Service Department to schedule repairs.
Walkers typically need a tune-up twice a year, before and after winter. Please call us to schedule your walker tune-up.
- The following links will take you to the Walkers pages, under the Mobility Products tab of our website: Walkers.
- We carry many more walker types than presently featured on our website, so please don’t hesitate to come to our store to get more information and to try some of our amazing models.