Easy to Adjust Daily Support.
Lighter than wood, the aluminum Drive crutches provides stability and durability without being heavy to use. This mobility aid helps you transfer your weight from the legs to the upper body.
Product Code: DRI10430
Request a Free Quote
These crutches are often used by people who cannot use their legs to support their weight, for reasons ranging from short-term injuries to lifelong disabilities.
If you have a sprained ankle, torn ankle ligaments a broken foot or ankle, knee dislocation or a knee injury, a hip replacement, a fracture or other muscle strain, crutches could help you in recovery while you're injured lower limbs heal.
- Use after proper training under the direction of your doctor or physical therapist.
- Replace Crutch Tips if worn.
- Use extra caution on wet and slippery surfaces.
- Tool-free handgrip easy position adjustments.
- Height adjusts easily with push pin.
- Lighter than wood, the aluminum crutch provides stability and durability.
- Non-skid, extra-large vinyl contoured tips provide excellent traction.
- Hand grips are easily adjusted with Euro-style clips.
- Comfortable, durable underarm pad and hand grip.
- Available for sizes 5’2” to 6’6”.