WALKER WITH SEAT RENTAL
The model in the picture above is the Nexus 3.
Why not Rent a High-Quality Bestseller?
If you have difficulty standing for long periods of time and experience challenges walking following a procedure or for any other medical reason, our walkers/rollator rentals could provide you with support and a seating surface for the period of time you are in recovery. A walker will help alleviate pain and is recommended following knee surgery.
Some rental walkers are foldable, light weight and include a storage pouch at the bottom. Typically, customers describe being more independent with a walker than they could be prior.
This item is popular in a rent-to-own arrangement. We hold many different types of walkers for rental purposes.
HOW IT WORKS
- Canada Care Medical is pleased to provide rentals to people requiring the temporary use of medical products or equipment. Call us or come in to reserve the medical equipment rental you require.
- You can rent a product for a one-week period or several weeks, or on a monthly basis.
- We rent the walkers and sanitize them between users.
- We can pick up your rental once you are finished, in exchange for a pick-up fee.
- Walkers are available on a first come first serve basis.
MORE WALKER OPTIONS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
- Many of our customers find that they are quite pleased with their rental equipment and prefer to keep using it on the long term. It is possible to either purchase your rental or purchase the item new. Contact us for more information and availability.
- Please see our Mobility Products section to view other scooter options available for purchase.