CEILING TRACKS & PATIENT LIFTS - INSTALLATIONS & REPAIRS
Either you require some repairs or a full installation of a Ceiling Track System and/or Patient Lift. In either case, most of the point below will address your questions.
If you have further concerns, please call or come in to see us. We will make sure you get all your answers so you can make an informed decision.
HOW IT WORKS
- We install or service whatever makes or brands we sell. If you already have a product purchased elsewhere that needs repairs; we will service it, providing it is a make or brand we carry.
- In the case of the purchase of a separate, wheeled Patient Lift, the therapist who recommended this option will be able to demonstrate how this equipment should be used, so no installation is required.
- Any required repairs concerning wheeled Patient Lifts usually revolves around battery needs or hand control malfunction.
- In the case of Ceiling Tracks, the first step is an appointment for a free in-home one hour appraisal and quote.
- The second step involves the drafting of a ceiling track plan by the manufacturer and sign-off by Canada Care Medical and the customer. This is followed by a four to six weeks waiting period, during which the manufacturer puts the order together and ships the system to Canada Care Medical.
- Typically, installing a Ceiling Tracks take a day and two technicians.
- We have a team of five road technicians and two in-store technicians at your service.
- Our experienced, professional technicians cumulate over 70 years of experience specific to the field and they invest in regular, product-related technical workshops.
- Our road technicians use vans that are equipped for emergency road service and attend various client needs during business hours. Please call and make an appointment if you need a repair.
- Emergency repairs can be done in your home, while some other types of repairs require in-store equipment.
- We repair your equipment with your safety in mind and will propose a repair strategy in one or several steps if needed, following diagnostic.
- Charges are competitive across the board, from labour rates to service calls, installation costs where applicable and part pricing.
CEILING TRACK & PATIENT LIFT PRODUCTS
- The following links will take you to some of our different accessibility equipment from which you can choose what most suits your needs. Accessibility Products.
- If you are looking for a specific type of equipment that is not yet listed on our website, please call us to verify stock or order availability at (613) 234-1222 and ask for the mobility or service departments. We carry an inventory of over 11,000 different products and counting!