HOSPITAL BEDS–INSTALLATIONS & REPAIRS
Hospital beds, though they are very heavy to transport and sturdy to use, are extremely simple to set up.
We do not expect you will ever have to make a service call regarding our beds, but if you do, here are some of the things you need to know, both following your purchase and if your equipment is defective in some way.
HOW IT WORKS
- We install or service whatever makes or brands we sell. If you already have a product purchased elsewhere that requires repairs; we will service it, providing it is a make or brand we carry.
- Receiving your hospital bed does not require the help of our team of technicians. We have our delivery service come to your home and do a simple set up for you.
- We aim for same day, or next-day service should there be an issue.
- If you are receiving a new bed and depending on the model, it can take a couple of days to a couple of weeks for us to receive your order from the manufacturer. If your need is time sensitive, we may be able to provide a rental in the interim.
- Typically, hospital bed repairs revolve around the hand control unit if the bed is electric. This is easily addressed by our technicians.
- We have a team of five road technicians and two in-store technicians at your service.
- Our experienced, professional technicians cumulate over 70 years of experience specific to the field and they invest in regular, product-related technical workshops.
- Our road technicians use vans that are equipped for emergency road service and attend various client needs during business hours. Please make an appointment.
- Emergency repairs can be done in your home, while some other types of repairs require in-store equipment or the ordering of parts.
- We repair your equipment with your safety in mind and will propose a repair strategy in one or several steps if needed, following diagnostic.
- Charges are competitive across the board, from labour rates to service calls, installation costs where applicable and part pricing.
OTHER BEDROOM MEDICAL PRODUCTS
- The following links will take you to some of our available Bedroom Medical Products to complete the safety proofing of your bedroom, and to some of the Hospital Beds we have available for purchase.
- If you are looking for a specific type of bed that is not yet listed on our website, or you are not sure if we repair the brand you use, please call us to verify stock, service or order availability at (613) 234-1222 and ask for the mobility department.