OTHER MEDICAL PRODUCT INSTALLATIONS & REPAIRS
Canada Care Medical will service or install most of the medical equipment requiring installation or repairs, providing it is from a line we carry.
Some of the miscellaneous medical equipment we install are portable, modular ramps, vertical platform lifts and PT-rails. Please do not hesitate to call us if you are not sure what we repair, or if you require a special installation.
HOW IT WORKS
- We install or service whatever makes or brands we sell. If you already have a product purchased elsewhere that requires repairs; we will service it, providing it is a make or brand we carry.
- We aim for same day, or next-day service on repairs. Please call to schedule an appointment.
- We have a team of five road technicians and two in-store technicians at your service.
- Our experienced, professional technicians cumulate over 70 years of experience specific to the field and they invest in regular, product-related technical workshops.
- Our road technicians use vans that are equipped for emergency road service and attend various client needs during business hours. Please make an appointment.
- Charges are competitive across the board, from labour rates to service calls, installation costs where applicable and part pricing.
We repair your equipment with your safety in mind and will propose a repair strategy in one or several steps if needed, following diagnostic.
A LARGE INVENTORY OF MEDICAL PRODUCTS
- The following links will take you to some of the many Medical Products, Aids to Daily Living, Accessibility Products, and Mobility Products we carry for your use. Please note that we carry medical products and equipment under hundreds of different categories, too many to mention all on our website. We may carry what you are looking for even if it doesn’t yet appear here.
- Please call us at (613) 234-1222 and ask for the Order Desk to arrange for the purchase and installation of your preferred medical equipment, or for any additional questions you may have, or come in to see us, we will be happy to help you. Our Mobility Department staff is on site and happy to spend time with you to identify helpful mobility products.