STAIR LIFT INSTALLATIONS & REPAIRS
Canada Care Medical clients having difficulty accessing the upper portion of their home become interested in acquiring either a straight stair lift or a curved, custom stair lift. For installation, we will come to your home for a free quote and to take the measurements needed to prepare your stair lift, should you wish to purchase one of the two models.
The straight stair lift model is the simpler installation of the two, and we carry it in stock. Once the measurements are taken, technicians return to the Bank street store and prepare the straight stair lift according to your in-home stair length specifications. Installation takes half a day.
The curved stair lift is a custom build which requires a more complex stair lift plan, to fit stairs that are curved. These are custom-built at the manufacturers. It takes an average of four to eight weeks for the manufacturer to prepare and send the stair lift to our stores. Installation takes a full day and requires two technicians.
HOW IT WORKS
- Canada Care Medical proudly carries the Bruno Stair Lift line, known for its safety, reliability and superior quality, and has been given five stars by the Consumer Affairs Bureau rating guide.
- We install or service whatever makes or brands we sell. If you already have a stair lift purchased elsewhere that requires repairs; we will service it, providing it is a make or brand we carry.
- We aim for same day, or next-day service on repairs. Please call to schedule an appointment.
- We have a team of five road technicians and two in-store technicians at your service.
- Our experienced, professional technicians cumulate over 70 years of experience specific to the field and they invest in regular, product-related technical workshops.
- Our road technicians use vans that are equipped for emergency road service and attend various client needs during business hours. Please make an appointment.
- Charges are competitive across the board, from labour rates to service calls, installation costs where applicable and part pricing.
We repair your equipment with your safety in mind and will propose a repair strategy in one or several steps if required, following diagnostic.
BRUNO STAIR LIFTS
- The following links will take you to the Stair Lift section of the website, under the Accessibility Products tab: Stair Lifts.
- Please call at (613) 234-1222 and ask for the Mobility or Service Department to plan for the purchase and installation of your preferred stair lift, or for any additional questions you may have regarding this product.