MOBILITY SCOOTER REPAIRS
Most of the repairs on scooters have to do with normal wear. Please consult the following information regarding Scooter repairs and if you have any further questions, or to set up an appointment, please call us at (613) 234-1222 and ask for the service department.
HOW IT WORKS
- We install or service whatever makes or brands we sell. If you already own a scooter that is purchased elsewhere that requires repairs; we will service it, providing it is a make or brand we carry.
- Any required repairs on mobility scooters usually revolve around either a flat tire or battery-related concerns.
- We aim for same day, or next-day service.
- We have a team of five road technicians and two in-store technicians at your service.
- Our experienced, professional technicians cumulate over 70 years of experience specific to the field and they invest in regular, product-related technical workshops.
- Our road technicians use vans that are equipped for emergency road service and attend various client needs during business hours. Please make an appointment.
- Emergency repairs can be done in your home, while some other types of repairs or a tune-up require in-store equipment.
- Charges are competitive across the board, from labour rates to service calls, installation costs where applicable and part pricing.
We repair your equipment with your safety in mind and will propose a repair strategy in one or several steps if needed, following diagnostic.
Scooters are made specifically to withstand the toughest of uses. Nonetheless, here are some recommendations to ensure your unit continues to serve you well.
- Scooters are electric and unprotected. Therefore, they can malfunction if you leave them unprotected in the rain, or outside in our Canadian winter weather. Storing them inside when you are not using it is better for the durable enjoyment of your ride.
- It is a good idea to get a tune-up twice a year, in the spring and after the winter. We will buff your scooter to remove any salt or rust, oil the different parts, align your wheels and make sure your unit needs no other repairs.
- Although it may seem obvious, keeping your scooter charged is better for an optimal battery function. Please keep an eye on the charging needs of your equipment, to avoid getting stranded.
OTHER MOBILITY PRODUCTS
- The following links will take you to some of our different mobility products available to choose from and more scooter options: Mobility Products.
- If you are looking for a specific type of scooter that is not yet listed on our website, please call us to verify stock or order availability at (613) 234-1222 and ask for the mobility department. Our website is a work in progress, while our inventory features some 11,000 products from 100’s of different product categories.