THE DRIVE LOW ELECTRIC HOSPITAL BED
An Ultra-Light Electric Bed.
The Drive Low Bed features a pre-installed motor that allows you to adjust from standard to low height, suiting your ever-changing needs.
Product Code: DRI15005LBV
This bed is strong enough to withstand weight up to 204 kg (450 lb), yet features a caster that moves easily, rendering adjustments between 20 cm (9.5")- 51 cm (20") deck height a cinch. In the event of a power failure, a 9-volt battery, located in the motor, can lower the head and foot sections up to nine times. A new-and-improved hand pendant includes large and easy-to-use controls.
In addition to these various features, you can expect a durable and impact-resistant product that is easy to set up out of the box. The bed and features channel frame construction with zinc-coated spring deck to provide superior strength and reduced weight. The end panels are washable, making upkeep of this bed quick and easy.
Consult the above manufacturer PDF for more information on different models or call us for more information.
- 24 cm (9.5") to 51 cm (23.5") deck height.
- Caster easily moves from standard to low bed position.
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight.
- Easy to set up.
- Headboard is taller than footboard to better fit home décor.
- Height adjustable motor comes pre-installed on the foot section.
- In the event of a power failure, a 9-volt battery, located in the motor, can lower the head and foot sections nine times.
- Labels and colour-coded springs assure accurate installation of side rails for patient safety.
- New and improved hand pendant has large, easy to use controls.
- Once installed, the high/low shaft will stay with the bed to eliminate loss or forgetting on future installations.
- It is truly universal because the headboards and footboards are completely interchangeable with Drive's and most other manufacturers bed ends, old and new.
- The motor assembly can be installed and removed with the user in bed.
- The motor is UL approved.
- The transition box allows you to change the rotation of the high-low shaft.
- The transition box mounted on the foot section is key to interchangeability.
- The wood grain panels are brake and scratch resistant.
- Top mounted Hi/Lo crank accessibility.
- Unique motor is completely self-contained to reduce weight and noise.
- Zinc coated spring deck.
- No additional accessory parts are available with this product.