DRIVE GRAVITY 7 HOSPITAL BED MATTRESS
A Long Term Care Pressure Redistribution Mattress.
The Gravity 7 Long Term Care Pressure Redistribution Mattress uses a multilayered, high-density foam to provide optimal pressure redistribution for bedridden individuals.
Product Code: DRI15770
The top layer of foam of this mattress is highly resilient and die-cut, which provides comfort and proper pressure redistribution. The ultra-soft heel section is uniquely designed to provide extremely low skin interface pressure, preventing pressure ulcers. The mattress cover is a two-way stretch, water resistant, vapour permeable nylon ensuring users comfort and hygiene. The cover provides a low-moisture transmission rate (MVT) which keeps the user cool, dry and comfortable. The 18 cm (3”) elevated perimeter prevents falls and the cut-out sections facilitate easy transfers in and out of bed.
Consult the above manufacturer PDF or call us for more information.
- Weight capacity: 170 kg (300 lb).
- High quality therapeutic foam mattress provides pressure redistribution and shear/friction reduction.
- Drive's most popular therapeutic foam mattress maximizes value and comfort with three full layers of latex-free foam.
- Full width top layer uses unique die-cutting to optimize zoned pressure redistribution.
- Bottom layer provides full length horizontally scored articulation cuts extending the durability and life of the mattress.
- High density foam perimeters provide solid edge support and facilitate safe patient transfers.
- Visco foam heel section offloads pressure from vulnerable heels.
- Removable multi-stretch cover is fluid resistant, low shear and vapour permeable helping protect the skin from friction and moisture.
- Meets flammability standard CFR 1632 and CFR 163.
- Raised side rails.
- Replacement covers.
- Different mattress sizes available.