Support and Protection.
Product Code: LANDBC0193
Request a Free Quote
Arm slings are used to help heal fractured or dislocated arms or shoulders by providing support, keeping the arm close to the body and restricting movement.
- Breathable, cotton material.
- Padded shoulder strap.
- Designed to stabilize, support, and protect the arm and shoulder.
- Lightweight sling pouch with soft laminated waist straps.
- Thumb loop maintains hand in a neutral position and reduces pouch migration.
- Hook and loop closures on both straps for easy application and removal.
- Waist strap may be removed if not required.
- Left or right application reduces inventory requirements.
- Latex free.
- This product comes in different sizes. We can help you choose the correct one for you.
- Canada Care Medical also offers different orthopaedic products for different body parts. Please consult our
- , or contact us for more information.