RAISED TOILET SEAT
When Bending is Difficult.
This elevated toilet seat fits most standard and elongated toilets and was designed for individuals who have difficulty sitting down or standing up from the toilet.
Raised toilet seats are particularly appreciated by those who would require short-term convenience while recovering from surgeries such as hip or knee replacement, or who would like to accommodate a visiting family member requiring not as much of a drop down as when using a regular toilet. For consumers using a wheelchair, this product allows for easy transfer to and from the raised toilet seat.
The lock ensures a tight fit providing additional safety and added feeling of safety. A wide opening in the front and back allow for worry-free personal hygiene.
HOW IT WORKS
- Canada Care Medical is pleased to provide rentals to people requiring the temporary use of medical products or equipment. Call us or come in to reserve the medical equipment rental you require.
- You can rent a product for a one-week period or several weeks, or on a monthly basis.
- We rent the raised toilet seats and sanitize them between users.
- We can pick up your rental once you are finished, in exchange for a pick-up fee.
MORE TOILET SEAT OPTIONS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
- Many of our customers find that they are quite pleased with their medical equipment rental and prefer to keep using it on the long term. It is possible to either purchase your rental or purchase the item new. Contact us for more information and availability.
- Please see our product section under Bathroom Safety for more useful products to make your bathroom safer to use.